Tuesday, August 23, 2011

" Anyone can start over and make a new ending"


Francisco (Chico) Xavier was a Brazilian medium with a beautiful soul. His work was recognized around the world. In 1981 and 1982, he was nominated for the Nobel peace prize. I am not spirit, but I respect the work of Chico Xavier. He wrote powerful books and left examples of love, humility and charity.
Today I want to share some phrases and thoughts of Chico Xavier:

One of the most beautiful lessons I have learned with grief: Do not judge, definitely not to judge anyone.
Though nobody can go back and make a new beginning... Anyone can start over and make a new ending.
Every little bit of peace I bring someone is worth the peace I never had.
When we have faith and discipline everything becomes easier. Patience is the mother of all virtues. With anxiety all our lives become worse.


Chico Xavier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:

No comments:

Post a Comment